Renvois et références reliés aux textes mémoires de Florian Jutras

lundi 12 octobre 2009

Célébrations 5 octobre 2009

Je vous invite à m'envoyer vos photos
ou un lien de votre galerie de photos.

D'autres photos plus bas.

C'est essoufflant le trampoline...


Plus bas : Vidéo de Flo le Tarzan +++

Flo,
Your 80th birthday is a milestone which I am sure you will celebrate with vigorous enthusiasm like you approach all moments in your life. Your influence is far and wide spread. You have and will hear so much from everyone you have touched as to why you are adored by them. I am so envious of all those who are able to surround themselves with your love.
I recognized a long time ago the strength of your soul. I will never forget how Dad loved you and how excited you made him feel. The mention of your name made him smile and laugh. When you were both together you were like giggly school boys; two forces of energy that meshed together so beautifully! Even though I have been absent from Ghislaine and your life, you were both an intensely important influence in my formative years and a reason why I can say my life was good. You set the bar high to living each day to the fullest; to learning, trying and doing. I thank you for this from the bottom of my heart.
I can say that I was there the day you stuck your big toe into the Pacific Ocean. As the cold sea water lapped over your body I know the ocean spirits were honored to have you. For this was not a typical beach setter dude. This was Flo, the great teacher, world traveler and lover of life.

Love,
Carole

Flo le tarzan partie 01.

Tarzan suite.

Tarzan suite et fin.


vidéo de Martin le Jongleur.

Quelques photos.

1 commentaire: